Engineering Student Services offers numerous services designed to enhance student success in engineering, math or science degree programs through advisement, tutoring, scholarships, and networking.
Students can receive tutoring services in math, engineering, physics, and English courses. Visit the Tutoring Schedule link for complete schedule and tutoring locations.
ESS works closely with several organizations and departments to ensure that students are prepared to interview for internships and full-time careers in their field of study
Students have opportunities to network through several student organizations by participating in a variety of career fairs. In addition, students are encouraged to sign up with the UNM Career Services department and take advantage of their eRecruiting where students can:
- Gain access to hundreds of internship, co-op and post-graduate opportunities specifically for UNM students
- Sign up for on-campus recruiting and company employer information sessions
- Upload job-specific resumes, cover letters and other application documents
- Publish resumes in resume books that are accessible to top local and national employers
- Research employer contact/industry information
- Learn about upcoming Career Services events
UNM offers many computer lab facilities around campus. Check out their website for the latest information on locations, hours and equipment available.